Tuesday, July 01, 2008

randomness

monday soccer days are great...every tuesday i go to work and get ready to zone out in the latter half of the day for good reasons. I don't even have to run too much to train for ippt anymore! hooray! the dslr has been good and the reading heavy. credit card bill also heavy cos amazon sapo all on photography books. farks. ah well, all in the name of good pictures when out for trips. speaking of which, my butt is itching for more. I so want to do the laos and cambodia. i wonder when they would ever allow us to ride into china. it'll be absolutely wonderful to ride into Lhasa. I dare say tibet is my spiritual home..well..dat is until i visit bhutan...all this is making me feel godly, but im not about to turn vegan, so please call me when ur out for meats and wines. have been researching for wildlife conservation programs these days. wondering hard how to make WEA work and wat sort of programs we can organise to make kruzers more aware of their surroundings. gotta think fast cos it's gonna be time for studies again....this portion's really draggy..can't wait to get to writing the thesis and get it over and done with. still...wondering when i can blast out for a ride again. need the wind in the face.........

No comments: