Saturday, October 08, 2005

my biAtch....

yesterday was the day my girl became a grown up lady...















yep..dats right..she has broken out of puberty into a full grown busty bike from 99999km to 100000km....how can one resist such charms when my babe has got......

a nice butt for me to caress and squeeze......


two full and busty boobs for me to pull down the bra....

being so horny that she can be really loud at times....

is always so well lubricated that she performs up to my expectations most of the time...

and i'll leave her out in the open if she doesn't listen to me....and most impt of all....

she enjoys threesomes with me and my other baby....

what more can i ask for? a million km may require abt 10 years of riding....but she has already grown into my big bad biatch......

but she decided to retaliate at me for leaving her out in the open the other day by stubbing on my feet .....and fell over to an innocent car who happened to witness the shit...
and decided to hurt herself to punish me...

now...i have to buy her new lingerie to please her...ended up walking with a stupid limp....and sweating over the cost of the freaking car door....but i still love her....dats for being my biAtch..
ironically, i bought 4d on my bike number b4 this shit happens....i hope for the best......

No comments: