Thursday, April 14, 2005

im stupid

the end of skool is nigh and im starting to miss soccer seesions with my nerdy friends. why do i love to play soccer with nerdy friends?? cos i look cool playing with them. seriously, i waiting to go to skool to play soccer with them later on and since im feeling bored, let me give you the joke of the day. this time it's about stupid blondes. actually blondes aint really stupid but they look stupid. i dun know what the fark im writing about so....

A man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F." He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T." She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly. He again answered, "S-H-I-T." The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F." The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T." The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain. "'T-G-I-F' means Thank Goodness It's Friday. Get it, duuhhh?" The man answered, "'S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday'

hur hur...i cant think of anything stupid to write right now cos my brain is mumbling something about playing soccer later. exams are next week so i guess the courts won't be too full.

oh...im at page 4 of the write up to my koh samui trip...and im still too lazy to upload the photos just yet..just hang on a little. perhaps i shd leave for soccer right now. mabbe something stupid will happen later for me to write about...ho ho ho...

damn..im losing it.....

No comments: