Friday, February 25, 2005

a frustrating adventure

finally handed up my dissertation. but i have no feelings of exuberation or anything watsoever. wat an anticlimax. but i guess all the excitement peaked a long time ago when i was already 80% completed.

a frustrating morning of navigating the AYE today. so bloody jam-packed and drivers are at their most obnoxious when there's a jam. they refuse to stick to their lanes. sudden changing of lanes. swerving without signalling. i was feeling so damn pissed with them today that i kept staring down at them when i finally do go pass them.

my dear felt worried and scared for me when that happens. cos we've seen an accident happen right in front of us when he stared backwards towards a taxi driver who has dangerously cut into his lane. in that split second, a curve came up and and the fella just fell at the bend. luckily the fella managed to get up and seemed all right. but really, a needless accident.

i was at fault today. sorry dear. i just felt so frustrated that i wanted to point my finger at the next fella who cut into my lane. so happened a volvo driven by an pek came round dangerously and proceeded to make me so angry that i had a headache. the ride back to school was torturous cos of the splitting headache. remember the sad fark i ranted about not too long ago? the fucker in the volvo looked just like him. driving without a care in the world, not caring about other road users. god, i so wanna kick their farking cars. singapore has too many cars already, and sad farks make it worse.

surprisingly, clementi rd was so clear today. it's usually jampacked along the ngee ann poly to NUS that i braced myself for another road idiot. i think someone up there realised my frustration and decided to clear clementi road for me. b4 that, i was cursing and swearing to vent my anger, and more importantly, ride safely. i think my anger got to me today. so sorry dear.

but i think my middle finger will come up sooner rather than later. stay tuned....

No comments: