Thursday, February 03, 2005

a small step..

i cant help it...why the fark does registering have to be in chinese? having a major obstacle in the way in your first ever "something" is bad business..or is it? i dunno but i guess good things always come with a price...

i have always thought that blogging is for idiots. i mean..why the hell would i want to write personal thoughts for the whole bloody world to read? then came along two of my best buddies to come bombard me with theirs..idiots..

being bored with my project, i *gasped* read it..and i realise...

there, in the past few months, are monumental things happening in my best buddies' lives and i have missed it (yep..it does seem we're having a threesome..but i assure u: i do not have cravings for male rears or intend to have mine pierced..)
i was not there for them to provide a listening ear. i was probably out minding my business and in the process, becoming a stranger... what a word.
i can defend myself: i have a new phase in life..i just found a new hobby...i have my final year project...but really, fark. i just realise wat a friend i have been..

ironically, my "new" hobby found them for me again..after a nice trip to hatyai, ended up on exercise day for my two gayish friends when i went for a trip conclusion with Nick at the hall..
den the "guilty" feeling came...man, i just felt like a stranger.
i had no intention to blog..only one thing changed my mind: "u could use it to update each other cos we dun meet up so often anymore".

idiot? maybe...but i treasure friendship more...


No comments: