Tuesday, February 08, 2005

lockers and monkeys

man. it looks like im really drawn to this blogging thing.
it's just like when my parents buy me a new toy, i go crazy over it for a while and then chuck it aside, waiting for the next CNY clean-up or to be donated to some poor kid in afghanistan. im pretty sure the kids would be thrilled with with my Batman figurines. we'll probably see them on TV wearing stupid masks and running at a great speed to get their cape to flap. oh well, i digress...

finally handed in my first draft of the dissertation, which means it's almost over. today is also the day i finally attended a tutorial. having missed a month's worth of lessons, i discovered i was not at all lost. In fact, i cringed at my classmates arguments and philosphies. having heard enough, i left half-way. looks like a long semester for me.

anyway, there isn't a shortage of hilarious moments. i share a locker with a good buddy from school, kelvin. this guy is really smart and i just love to be in the same project group with him.keke..dats right, im a leech and proud of it. he also has his peculiarities. if u notice torn down posters around in my school, u can bet that that torn piece of poster is pasted in our locker walls. reason: so that the locker will look neat. yeah right.

for fark's sake, having lee kuan yew grinning at me from behind the locker door isn't my idea of inspiration! wat's worse, a whole group of juniors were walking up towards my direction when i was opening the door... utterly embarrassing. i could only hide my embarrassment by shaking my head and laughing at the lee kuan yew pic...

now the school's gonna know how patriotic i am...

so away i went to tuition again. this time it's kaifeng, a little monkey. i swear this fella is the monkey god reincarnated. i particularly enjoy laughing at him because he's only abt 150 cm tall and still has a whiny voice. haha.. anyway, i think bigbang would love to teach this little brat. he's quick-witted, intelligent and loves to tell lies. today, his mum came and ask me if there's such thing as the teacher excusing a student from the school's CNY celebrations the next day. apparently, KF told his mum that the teacher made a special excuse for him not to attend school. hahahaha...he somemore gave me a stupid grin when i exposed him..absolutely lovable...i think when he grows up, he'll just be like the few of us...hahaha

imagine, the next generation of boos, yaohuis, kennys and chia cheelippes.......hahah...im eagerly anticipating...


No comments: